Thursday 8 February 2007

My photo has been digged!

I was surprised too see a comment left on one of my photos in Flickr this morning. My photo has been digged by a photography blog called Fotodirt. More surprising was the kind comments left in the blog about this particular photo:
Boats and Yachts

This shot was actually taken in colour. I adjusted the contrast, added vignetting and converted the photo into black and white. And the result is as such.

The colour version of this shot is as follow:

Boats and Yachts by ~The-autumn-leaf on deviantART

The fotodirt.com blog is actually quite an interesting site. It contains some great topics and discussion about photography. I believe any amateur photogs, photography buffs or aspiring to be professional can definitely learn heaps from the blog site.

No comments: