Friday 23 May 2008

Wedding Number 3 - Allison and Danny

My third wedding shoot for the year... Oh, you might ask what about second wedding shoot? Well, I was fortunate enough to be working as an assistance photographer for a professional wedding photographer. I still haven't received all the shots I have taken that day.

With this wedding, we took on a slightly different style. We did a more photo-journalism style shoot as the bride and groom did not plan for a specific portrait shoot location. The wedding ceremony and the reception were held at Burswood Park golf course. It was a simple and beautiful ceremony followed by some mingling in the reception area.

Here are some of the photos I took that day:


I took the opportunity to take some portrait shots of Allison while she was getting prepared.


Allison and her mum leaving for the golf course.


Beautiful flower girls started the ceremony with scattering of rose petals on the red carpet


The exchanging of vows between Danny and Allison


Cutting of the Wedding Cake



No comments: